Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Bill was such a character!


I've been going through photos looking for good ones for the upcoming wedding and OMG, I came across this hilarious picture of Bill and boy do the memories start to flood in! We were going on vacation with our family friends and Bill decided that he would play a joke on them and act like a nerdy tourist that they would be embarrassed to be with. Yep.....he was right they AND all of us couldn't stop laughing! I've held on to those shorts all of this time Why? To laugh!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

A lurker here...Love your blog! I feel the love you have for your family in every word. I don't know how you and Erynn do it. But thank you for sharing your stories. You are both incredibly strong women and I admire the both of you.

Anonymous said...

Oh My...he def looks the part. Just a friend from Canada that keeps checking on you girls, think of both of you and your family very often and hope you have new hopes for each day. Love the news pics of Reese, oh those cheeks. Could just squeeze them
Have a wonderful week!
Debbie
Is the wedding still going to be in Steam boat?

Jennifer said...

Oh my! He looks like Chevy Chase in a National Lampoons vacation movie!!! I hope you can get one of the boys to pose for a picture in this same outfit!!!

Debi said...

Yes, the wedding will be in Steamboat....I'll keep you posted. Thanks for all of the nice things you all have posted. It really helps!

Anonymous said...

Debi,I follow Erynn's blog and found yours from hers. I think you are such a strong, graceful woman. You are thought of often and are always in my prayers. You and Erynn continue to amaze me with your strengh. Thank you for sharing your journey with us.

Wandering Rooneys said...

He's HILARIOUS!! Gosh i miss his jokes and his laugh!! Thats probably the only reason he approved of me was cause id laugh at every thng he said =)xoxo